miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

INTERVIEWING A GRAPHIC DESIGNER.. My friend Aleris Rivas :)

1) Could you please define Graphic Design in your own words?
Simple, for me graphic design is the fundamental basis of human visual communication, which allows direct access to the optical expression of information in a straightforward and clear way. From the prehistoric (Paleolithic Art) to the present man has been needed to express a message and infused it in a way, maybe personal or massive and that is when graphic design became stronger and takes his position in their environment as a vital visual expression.

2) What influenced you to pursue graphic design?
Since I was a kid, I liked the art and its expressions. Graphic design is the perfect tool to express personal emotions and thoughts through visual communication, in addition, one of my passions is photography and in the world of graphic design, image is everything, the same thing happens in photography, so I found the perfect complement.

3) Could you please describe the educational process required to become a graphic designer?
First of all, we are educated in terms of image composition, then to understand how to manipulate these images, making them subject to specific alterations by manual or digital methods, finally passing through the practical execution and placement of it in a given environment.

4) What are the skills you need to be a good graphic designer?
There are many skills that a designer has, but a good start would be too much creativity and desire to experience with a view to leave the monotonous and repetitive, I think that this basis could be a good motivation to be a Complete Graphic Designer.

5) What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
Because of my passion for photography, I have always considered and wanted to work in a Publishing House, and so, I could work as a graphic designer and photographer.

6) What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
My friends and teachers, I enjoyed them in a 200%.

7) From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being a graphic designer student?
The days of final delivery, when in just one day, students must submit up to four projects, the rest, for me, is an awesome trip.

8) What are your plans for the future?
One of my goals is to become a professor at my University or have a Creative Studio, but only God knows which of these plans will be the correct.

9) Point out your most personally gratifying moment in graphic designer school.
When I presented my thesis and the jury took pride of us! I almost cried of happiness!

10) Why would you recommend graphic designer as a career?
Because it is a career that as so many branches to grow as a professional, even talking profitably, it is one of the best races!

My friend and graphic designer/ photographer! :)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario