miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

About me.. Let's start with the same as always!

Hello my dear friends! Welcome to my new "blog"

Jenifer Carolina Peña Ruz.. Ummm.. Just another regular girl with big dreams.. I am from Maracaibo/Venezuela, some people name my city as "The Oven City".. Yeap, the sun is our best friend! Despite this, I really love my city!

I'm christian.. Jesuschrist is my lifestyle, he is my model.. I don't believe that religion can save people.. Only God can do it.. So, I live my life in a continuous relationship with Him and of course, according to his Word (The Bible, my life manual).

Hobbies? Well, I love reading, most of all, the best seller in the world, My life Manual ;) .. Lately, I've been interested in writing songs.. My boyfriend is a music producer/guitar player, so this activitie is perfect for us.

BALLET
PIANO
CLASSIC MUSIC
PHOTOGRAPHY
and of course.. SHOPPING
That's all me :)

Taken by a great friend: Aleris Rivas

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario