miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

MY BEST FRIEND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!


He is DOUGLAS D'LIMA, my boyfriend and best friend.. My counselor and my partner in hard times. He is an incredible person, I really admire his personality and his talent!.. He is christian like me and he is the guitar player in a rock band called "GeneraSion" and he has traleved to many countries representing, firt of all, God and our country Venezuela :)

He's actually working in his goal.. Becoming in a professional and recognized music producer.. He has worked in many musical productions for venezuelan christian singers that in short time, they will launch their albums.. AND HE'S ONLY 21 YEARS OLD! That's why I REALLY admire him! He's an example for me..

And... Of course, I LOVE HIM.



In a concert in Costa Rica


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario